Businesses of all sizes are reaping the benefits from the Coalition Government’s strong economic plan including Free Trade Agreements (FTA) signed with Japan, Korea and China.
Federal Member for Bonner Ross Vasta, who was joined by the Prime Minister yesterday, said Grove Fruit Juice in Mansfield was a leading example of how local businesses were benefiting from the work done by the Coalition Government in securing export trade deals.
“The excitement and the enthusiasm in those big new Asian markets for our clean green products is enormous,” Mr Vasta said.
“FTAs have given more Australian businesses greater access to overseas markets than ever before, which was helping to create more jobs and growth in Bonner.
“The Coalition Government is supporting Grove and every other business in Australia with its plan for a strong new economy.
“Only the Turnbull Government has a strong economic plan that will deliver jobs and growth for hard-working families and businesses in Bonner.”
Our Plan will provide jobs and growth and a secure future for Australian families through:
• An innovation and science programme
• A defence industry plan that will secure an advanced defence manufacturing industry in Australia and create thousands of new hi-tech jobs
• Export trade deals to generate 19,000 new export opportunities, give our farmers a competitive edge and open doors into expanding markets for our service industries
• Tax cuts and incentives for small businesses and hard working families
• A sustainable budget with crackdowns on tax avoidance and loopholes
• Guaranteed funding for health, education and roads
• We will also restore the rule of law in the construction industry by re-establishing the Australian Building and Construction Commission
The Prime Minister spoke on the benefits of the recently signed free trade agreements with China, Japan and Korea for businesses like Grove, which has experienced a boost in sales since the Japan FTA commenced last year.