I am very excited to present the Ross Vasta Christmas Appeal for Stanthorpe.
In a further effort to support the local community, we will ensure items for the Stanthorpe residents through this appeal will be purchased locally to support small businesses in the Granite Belt.
As a former small business owner myself, I know just how tough it can be.
This appeal will make a huge difference to the lives of farmers, small business owners and locals who don’t want a hand out, but could use a hand up this holiday season.
How can you help? Big-hearted residents in the Bonner electorate can donate funds to purchase particular items or services, such as:
- $2 will provide a newspaper from the Stanthorpe Newsagency for a farmer affected by the drought
- $5 will provide a coffee from Brinx Deli & Café for a volunteer firefighter
- $10 will provide Christmas decorations from Price Busters Variety Stanthorpe for a vulnerable family
- $20 will provide a cosmetics voucher from Pure Heaven for a single woman affected by recent bushfires
- $30 will provide a Christmas lunch at the RSL for an elderly man living alone
- $40 will provide a premium pack of meat from Stanthorpe Quality Meats for a couple’s Christmas lunch
- $50 will provide a lady’s gift voucher for Pink Poppies Living Creatively to decorate a property damaged by bushfires
- $80 will provide a clothes voucher from Eclectic Palate for a woman displaced by bushfires
- $200 will provide a groceries voucher for a drought-affected family’s Christmas feast from the Spano’s Supa IGA
- $300 will provide an electric guitar from Top Beat Entertainment & Electronics for drought-affected family to surprise a teenager
- $500 will provide a voucher from Howard & Sons Mitre 10 for a man who’s shed was destroyed by bushfires
Here is a video from GIVIT CEO Sarah Tennant on how to donate to the Ross Vasta Christmas Appeal for Stanthorpe:
GIVIT Listed Ltd is a registered Australian charity with Deductible Gift Recipient status. Donations over $2 are tax deductible.