Australia’s COVID-19 vaccine rollout continues to gather pace.
The COVID vaccine is the best way we can protect ourselves, our loved ones, the people we care about and the wider community
More than 900 general practices around the nation are now administering the Pfizer vaccine today, with a total of more than 5,000 GPs offering Astra Zeneca.
The number of practices giving the Pfizer vaccine will be further increased to 1,300 by the end of July, along with up to 135 Commonwealth Vaccination Clinics and approximately 90 Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Community Controlled Health Services (ACCHS).
More than 16 million doses have been administered overall.
50% of Australians aged 16+ have now had their first vaccine.
We have also hit a new daily record of 309,010 COVID-19 vaccine doses administered.
Thank you to everyone who has played a part in this rollout and armed themselves against COVID-19, from our GP’s and chemists, to our transport and logistics workers and members of our community who have stepped forward.
Every vaccine gets us closer to where we want to be.
Let’s keep going Bonner and please don’t hesitate to reach out for help or guidance.
Here are some links where you can get the COVID-19 vaccine locally and any further information you may need:
- Register to get a vaccine appointment in Queensland: here
- Check your eligibility and the list of local GPs administering the vaccine: here
- Find your nearest community pharmacy to book for the vaccine: here
- View COVID-19 vaccine information in other languages: here
COVID-19 vaccine enquiries and updates:
- Use this form to submit enquiries about Australia’s COVID-19 vaccines, or alternatively call 1800 020 080.
- Subscribe to updates about Australia’s COVID-19 vaccines.
“Getting vaccinated is the key to Australia’s recovery. I am encouraging local residents to play their part and help keep our community safe.”
-Federal Member for Bonner Ross Vasta MP
Have you been vaccinated?